Client : IBM
Profile : Japanese Interpreter
Job Code : 74159BR
Experience : 6+ years
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 – 60 – 90 Days
CTC : as per IBM standards
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Gurgaon
Inetrview Mode :
- Face to Face (F2F)
Job Description :
Who you are:
To provide 4th level Change Management services and product support for various IBM total Middle-ware Solutions.
What you’ll do:
- You must have a good grasp over Japanese languages
- You will be required to independently handle meetings, conferences and assist in translations as well as Interpretation over calls.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Change Management- ITIL Certified.
- 2+ Years of experience
- Minimum 6 yrs. of experience, must have excellent team working skills balanced with ability to work alone and a positive attitude.
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical and non-technical information.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Manage and drive third parties to the quick resolution of change
- Good exposure of infrastructure technologies.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services – be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Mail your updated CV/Resume at email@example.com by attaching all the mentioned below details in the mail body…..
- Your full name ( First : Middle : Last ) ( All expanded ) :
- DOB ( DD / MM / YYYY) :
- Current Address with PIN CODE :
- Present Employer Name, Location & Date of Joining :
- Permanent / Contract Employee :
- Present Designation :
- If ex-IBM employee then provide employee id :
- Total experience in year & months :
- Relevant experience in year & months :
- Present Salary (in hand per month) :
- Expected Salary (in hand per month) :
- Present Salary (in LPA) :
- Expected Salary (in LPA):
- Willing to relocate :
- Official Notice Period :
- Minimum Joining Time Required :