Client : Mindtree
Profile : Delivery Manager
Experience : 14 – 16 years
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 – 60 Days (negotiable)
CTC : up to 24 – 25 LPA
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Bangalore
Interview Location : Bangalore
Inetrview Mode :
- Face to Face (F2F)
Job Description :
Position:– Delivery Manager – Technical Support
- Candidate must have minimum educational qualifications of BE/B.Tech or equivalent 4+ years degree. MS/MBA would be considered a plus.
- Minimum of 13+ years’ experience work in large scale infrastructure support activities
- 8+ years of proven prior experience managing 24×7 support operations at Project Manager Responsibilities
- Experience in various functions of Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) and IT Outsourcing Business including Service Desk, Technical Support, Presales, Transition, Delivery.
- Extensive hands on experience on complete project life cycle from RFP/RFI to Steady State delivery.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Well versed with ITIL frame work, various delivery models (“Onsite – Offshore”, “Global Delivery Model”, “Dedicated” and “Shared services”, “Global Command Center”) etc.
- Suggest Transformation Themes, improvements which can bring in efficiency to the process & hence bring down operational cost.
- Be able to govern multiple projects/customers and be the face to customer for delivery escalations and improvements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Be able to provide a solution for new customer requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project dynamics
- Reviews critical deliverable’s prepared by team before passing to customer
- Effectively applies support methodologies and enforces project standards
- Prepares and Presents engagement reviews on a monthly/quarterly basis to senior management
- Minimizes exposure and risk on project
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Builds a knowledge echo system to manage the 24X7 support project with less or no dependency on people
- Excellent abilities in team communications and consensus building
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings with project team
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Excellent understanding of ITIL
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Genuine interest and takes pride in mentoring team members
- Proficiency in productivity applications – Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, Project and PowerPoint
- Have an open mind to take on any new challenges
- Be agile and open to short term business travels to customer locations
Mail your updated CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching all the mentioned below details in the mail body…..
- Your full name ( First : Middle : Last ) ( All expanded ) :
- DOB ( DD / MM / YYYY) :
- Father’s Name :
- PAN No.:
- Current Address with PIN CODE :
- Present Employer Name, Location & Date of Joining :
- Permanent / Contract Employee :
- Present Designation :
- Present Salary (in hand per month) :
- Expected Salary (in hand per month) :
- Present Salary (in LPA) :
- Expected Salary (in LPA):
- Total experience in year & months :
- Relevant experience in year & months :
- Willing to relocate :
- Official Notice Period :
- Minimum Joining Time Required :